11 June, 2010

DONT BUY FROM THIS SITE www.edhardysell.com/

This is a warning to customers who are thinking about purchasing Ed Hardy merchandise from http://www.edhardysell.com/ although it looks pretty impressive.  Dont be fooled.

The clothing is below sub standard, the sewing is atrocious, the sizing is incorrect.  Small is like and extra extra small.  My god the long sleeve is about the size of my wrist.


The material is thin, says 100% cotton.  It has no give in it at all.

How do I know? Because I bought from www.edhardysell.com. 

Merchandise is shipped from HONGQIAO, Shanghai, China. So there you go, what would one expect!!!

I of course complained about the quality, and sizing.  I was offered 10% off the purchase proice at first, I said no way then was offered the maximum 20% off, .  Not good enough as far as I was concerned.  I wanted to return the the goods but they said how complicated it would be, the inconvenience etc and I would have to pay for the postage and a restocking fee. So much for their 100% customer satisfaction.

Here are some of pictures I took.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I purchased almost 300 bucks worth of stuff from this website. Its been about 2 weeks without receiving my order, all my emails to this company are returned, and I can't even get onto the website anymore. IP block maybe? As I can get onto this website from other computers now...what a total scam!

Cleopatra said...

I was lucky then to get my garments that I ordered. Least now we can warn others.